The Éditions Charles Léopold Mayer (ECLM), a publishing house created at the FPH’s initiative in 1995, publish books on the ecological, social and economic transition.
• The transition towards sustainable societies
• Legitimate governance and regional cooperations
• Stakeholder ethics and responsibility
• Civic information
• Essays (criticism, analysis of issues and suggestions defended by the author)
• Paperbacks (small manifestos)
• Textbooks (for more didactic content).
The ECLM now have over 450 titles on their catalogue.
Language(s) of publication: French.